How to Brand Your Business with Printed Marketing
Digital marketing has become all the rage in recent years, with customers moving more and more online. That said, printed marketing is still the basis of many successful branding campaigns. Quality printed marketing for small businesses can mean the difference between potential customers remembering exactly what your business offers—or not.
Here are our leading tips for how to connect with customers via print.
Types of promotional marketing materials
Business owners are connecting with new customers and reconnecting with existing customers every day through this medium. Some of the leading ways businesses are doing this include:
- Posters and banners: A bright, bold, colorful banner is an ideal way to capture people’s interest whenever they’re near your business. An eye-catching banner out front will separate your business from the competition. Large-format graphics on a poster will allow you to show off a particular product or educate the viewer on an upcoming sale. Whether it’s a permanent feature or a temporary one for a trade show or industry event, posters and banners are perfect for a range of businesses.
- Business cards: Nothing beats a small, physical reminder of what your business can offer potential clients or customers. If someone loves your products and services, they’ll pick up a handful of business cards to share with their friends. When you have a quality business card, it immediately expresses your company’s promise to the customer. A loyalty card can be a helpful nudge as well, sending existing customers back to you.
- Flyers and brochures: Direct mail marketing campaigns are still an effective way to inform people about what your business offers. Flyers and brochures can also be a good tool for expo booths and trade shows. These are among the best printed marketing for small businesses.
- Calendars: Do you want your customers to be reminded of your business throughout the entire year? This is an inexpensive way to expand your brand and stay relevant to customers all year long.
- Press releases: Every business owner knows that connecting with the media whenever possible is a best practice. Distributing press releases on company letterhead is an excellent way to reinforce branding strategy. Plus, you get to spread the word to a range of potential customers without the significant investment of advertising.
- Corporate identity package: Every business should have a package that includes much of the above—business cards, brochures, letterhead and more. Especially in the business-to-business space, corporate identity packages are a vital feature that can leave a lasting impression. Don’t miss this opportunity to impress potential clients.
At Copycat Printing, creating unique, beautiful, memorable promotional marketing materials is our business. We do it all—from everyday marketing items to wedding invitations. Whether you need a banner, a professional poster or a yard sign, our experienced team is here to meet your printing needs. We’ve been serving the community since 1988. Start your custom order now, or contact us to discover how we can meet all your printing and design needs.
Categorised in: Marketing Materials