In our digital age, a paper trail is still good business practice. Often, you need printed invoices, order forms and other paperwork to keep operations running smoothly. For these situations, the best option is a carbonless form. With professional printing, you can create the perfect custom form, which offers several benefits for your business. Here’s what you need to know.
What is a carbonless form?
These forms are also referred to as NCR forms. They feature two layers of sheets. The top layer has a special coating on the top and bottom. When you write on the form, the pressure from the pen breaks through this coating, and the writing on the top form is transferred to the form underneath. This automatically transfers the content to a second copy, without the need for carbon paper.
What are the benefits of a carbonless form?
When you partner with a professional printing company to create custom carbonless forms for your business, you reap several advantages:
- Speed: These forms eliminate the need for copying paperwork or rewriting content. You can create copies instantly. This saves time, which you and your employees can devote to other aspects of the business.
- Accuracy: There’s no need to worry about accurate copying of information. The content is automatically transferred, so there is no chance for a typo or other transcription error.
- Efficiency: The automatic duplication of your invoices and order forms will make your business run more efficiently. This will help enhance your services, improve customer satisfaction and boost your bottom line.
- Organization: Carbonless copies with professional printing provide essential copies for your records as well as your customers’ files. This will keep your operations organized, with reliable records you can turn to as needed.
- Clarity: The modern carbonless forms available from local professional printing services are much clearer than the old carbon forms. The information is legible and easy to refer to in the future.
- Sustainability: Carbonless forms offer a green solution. The paper is typically recyclable, and you won’t generate the extra waste created by carbon forms. For businesses who are looking to reduce their carbon footprint, these forms are an ideal solution.
What are common uses for carbonless forms?
You can use these forms for a variety of business operations. They are perfect for invoices, work orders, receipts, sales orders, contracts and other agreements. They provide an instant copy for your customer, vendor, contractor or another business.
Where can I get carbonless forms?
Your local professional printing company can create carbonless forms to suit your needs. It’s easy to establish a form for each of your operations that could benefit from a custom form. Simply contact your local printer to get started.
Reap the benefits
Copycat Printing is ready to help you reap the benefits of carbonless forms. Locally owned and operated, we’ve been the area’s premier professional printing service since 1988. Our experienced staff is ready to assist you with custom carbonless forms, binding and a host of other printing services. Contact us today at 308-237-4677.
Categorised in: Printing Services