You’ve probably seen wall decals used in everything from fast food restaurants to subway stations. They’re a fast, easy and effective way to advertise—but they can also be used in other ways. Don’t dismiss wall decals as being for businesses and inspirational quotes only. When you work with a large format printing service, you can get custom wall decals for your home, office, school and more.
Here are some great uses for wall decals:
- Home décor: Wall decals have become popular in home décor, especially for renters. They’re a great way to add art and color to your walls without making permanent changes or adding nail holes. Once it’s time to move, simply remove the decals—and get your whole security deposit back.
- Faux wallpaper: Love the look of wallpaper, but don’t want to commit to actually hanging wallpaper? (After all, that’s led to many a relationship’s demise.) Wall decals can create the look of wallpaper without the hassle. Plus, when you get a custom decal design, you can get the exact look you want. Measure your accent wall and elevate your décor.
- Decorate your classroom: Kids love art and bright colors, which is why many classrooms are a riot of primary colors and geometric shapes. You can make your classroom even more fun with custom wall decals. Whether you want a fun way to display the rules of the classroom, add visual interest or cheer up those boring white walls, this is an easy, non-permanent solution.
- Dress up your mirrors and windows: Wall decals aren’t strictly for your walls. You can also use them to dress up mirrors and windows. This is a pretty and easy way to give your space a custom look without having to invest a lot of extra cash. If you get sick of the look, simply remove it and replace with a different design.
- Add to your shower doors: You can also use these decals to make your shower doors more fun. It’s the shower door version of novelty shower curtains, and will tie your bathroom décor together beautifully.
- Beautify your appliances: Sick of the sleek stainless steel look? You can beautify your appliances, too—your fridge, dishwasher, washer and dryer can all be decorated to match the room décor. It’s a fun, unexpected way to add flair to your home or office.
- Add texture and scale: Finally, wall decals can be used to add texture and scale to the room. Maybe you love the look of modern wood paneling or stone walls, but don’t have the budget to match—or you’d like a giant piece of wall art without the cost of framing. Wall decals will help you achieve your design goals at a budget-friendly price.
When you’re ready to design your own custom wall decals, the team at Copycat Printing can help. We specialize in large format printing that will work in your home or business. Stop by or call today to schedule a consultation, and we’d be glad to discuss your wants and needs!
Categorised in: Wall Decals