Whether you’re waiting for a permanent sign or want to advertise a special sale, printed banners are a smart choice for any business. They’re affordable, eye-catching and durable, making it possible to get your message out to the public without investing a great deal of money. It’s an especially great investment for occasional sales and events—you can reuse the banners over and over, because they last for years.
Thinking about investing in banner printing in Kearney, NE? Read on to learn more about the advantages of printed banners, and how the team at Copycat Printing can help.
Why printed banners are a good choice for your business
- Affordable: Printed banners are so affordable that you can get them for any type of occasion—and if you use them more than once, they’ll eventually pay for themselves over time. Using printed banners also allows you to try new messaging, slogans and logos without investing a lot of money into more permanent signage.
- Durable: Depending on where you put your sign and how long you leave it out, you can use the same custom printed banner for up to a decade.
- Eye-catching: Visuals are everything, especially when you place signs in high-traffic areas. Using a well-designed printed banner can attract the attention of passersby and convey all the necessary information to get customers to your business, for a much lower price than other forms of advertising.
- Versatile: Since printed banners are so easy to design and make, you can get them for a number of different events or occasions without breaking the bank. Plus, since they’re so easy to manufacture, you can get them without a lot of lead time.
What to consider when ordering a custom printed banner
- Where you’ll use it: Depending on your banner’s location, certain types (vinyl or mesh signs) may be more appropriate than others. Knowing where you’ll hang your banner is the first factor to consider when determining which type you should choose.
- Size and sides: How big do you need your banner to be? Will you print it on one or both sides? After you’ve decided where to put your banner, it should be easy to choose a size and know whether to print double- or single-sided.
- What you want it to look like: Finally, you’ll need to have a general design in mind before you go to a printer. The team at Copycat Printing is happy to help you create an attractive sign—just come in with the sign’s information, as well as any logos or graphics you might want to use, and let our experts get to work.
Banner printing in Kearney, NE
Copycat Printing is here to serve all of your custom printed banner needs. We can print both vinyl and mesh banners up to 10’ x 145’, with your choice of grommet color, hemming, pole pockets and more. If you have a vision, we can help you execute it—call us today to get a quote and learn more about our services.
Categorised in: Custom Banners