The Importance of Brochure Printing as a Marketing Tool
Even in today’s largely digital world, physical brochures still serve as an important marketing tool for businesses in a wide variety of industries. A brochure that is professionally custom designed is just as great for establishing and building your brand as it is for spreading important information about your company and its product or service offerings.
Here are just a few of the biggest reasons why companies should make sure to feature printed custom brochures as part of their marketing endeavors in Kearney, NE:
- Customer interaction: The very process of giving out brochures is a way to encourage more in-person interaction between your employees and potential customers or clients. In a world where a lot of our interactions take place over email or telephone, having those small moments of connectedness where you have something physical to give to someone else can be powerful.
- Effectiveness versus other print media: Brochures are effective at delivering the information you need them to give, and much more likely to remain in the pockets or bags of potential customers than advertisements you’d place in magazines or newspapers. Plus, when you purchase advertising space in those mediums, you’re sharing with other companies, which means the effectiveness gets diluted quite a bit and it becomes harder for you to get the attention of readers, as there’s more competition in the same space.
- Versatility: Brochures are extremely versatile marketing materials. You can use them to promote just about any kind of product or service you have, and you can leave them out anywhere for people to take, such as at reception desks, on tables in waiting rooms, in conference or meeting rooms or anywhere else people are likely to gather.
- Formatting options: The way you format your brochure is entirely up to you. You can have them formatted as flyers, menus, newsletters or the conventional tri-fold style you’re most likely to see in office settings. This entirely depends on how you intend to distribute the brochure, where you’ll be placing it and how much and what kind of information you want to disseminate.
- Cost effective: Brochure printing services are highly cost effective, especially when printed in bulk. The cost per brochure decreases steadily as you print in larger numbers, so if you know you’re going to need a lot of brochures with the same information, it becomes a low-cost means of marketing your products or services.
- Attract a different audience: There are still a lot of older people or people who are not as technologically savvy who are not going to be as likely to encounter information about your company or brand through the internet, simply because they don’t use it much. This means you can diversify and expand your audience by using print media like brochures for marketing purposes.
For more information about why you should invest in custom brochures in Kearney, NE and the ways in which your business can get the most benefit out of them, we encourage you to contact the team at Copycat Printing today.
Categorised in: Marketing Materials