Summer is quickly on its way, and with it comes a season of outdoor gatherings and events like graduation parties, barbecues, 4th of July gatherings and much more. If you’re looking for ways you can take your upcoming event to the next level, beyond just having great food and decorations, you can start with some custom invitations.
Designing custom invitations for your event is something you can do to “wow” your guests and make your occasion even more special. Here are just a few examples of some of the biggest benefits associated with using custom party and graduation invites in Kearney, NE:
- Exercise your creativity: Perhaps the biggest benefit of working with a printing company to create custom invitations is that it gives you a chance to exercise your creativity a bit. You’ll be able to select the specific kind of paper you want, the color schemes you’ll use on the invitations, the fonts you’ll use, any images or specific designs you have in mind and, of course, what the invitation actually says.
- Make a strong impression: The more meaningful the celebration, the more power a high-quality custom invitation can have to make the ideal first impression on your guests. If you are planning on throwing a high-class celebration, such as a wedding or a cocktail party, a fancy invitation will give people a sense of what the event will be like.
- Create lasting memories: For specific types of invitations, guests or the people throwing the event may like to keep their invitations as keepsakes. For example, if you’re throwing a first birthday party for your son or daughter, you might like to order some extra invitations to keep as keepsakes for yourself and for your child to put in a scrapbook or other collection of mementos. People always love to hold on to wedding invitations as well!
- Price: You may be surprised to learn that, in general, the cost of mass-producing store-bought invitations and printing your own custom-designed invitations is pretty much the same. This means you’ll be able to customize your invitation for your specific event without having to shell out much more money. So, when you figure you can get a high-quality personalized invitation without having to spend significantly more, why not go for the custom option?
- Save time: With pre-printed invitations, you’ll have to go through and fill out the times, dates and places on every single individual invitation, which at best can be a major hassle and time suck. So instead, you can design your invitation with all of that information already on it, so that once you have it printed, all you have to do is send it out to your guests. We can even take care of envelope stuffing and postage for you!
These are just a few examples of some of the major benefits associated with custom invitations like graduation invites in Kearney, NE. For more information about the services we offer, contact Copycat Printing today.
Categorised in: Custom Invitations